CR Metal Fabricators’ explosives transportation boxes are just one way the company has diversified over five decades
- Norseman Structures
Leading suppliers of fabric buildings and drilling rig enclosure systems to the oil, gas and mining industries
- North Arrow Minerals exploring for diamonds in Saskatchewan
Completes till sampling program at Pikoo projectby Peter Caulfield
- Completion of Highway 37 power line hailed
Line will serve current and proposed mine projects in northwest BCby Peter Caulfield
- Helicopter surveying used at North American Nickel
NAN Maniitsoq property gains recognition as one of the worlds' most significant nickel depositsby Jessica Kirby
- Kamloops-based Moly-Cop will start construction this year on an expansion
Kamloops-based Moly-Cop will start construction this year on an expansion that will double its capacity.by Jessica Kirby
Recent Mining Insider Articles
- College of the Rockies gets $164K for welding programs
Good news for the College of the Rockies in Cranbrook.
- Veris Gold Corp. receives top safety awards
Jerritt Canyon property has received three top safety awards from the Nevada Mining Association.
- Canadian mining industry outperforms 2nd quarter expectations
Canadian mining equities continued to show improvement during Q2 2014.
- College signs SunMine agreement
COTR President and CEO David Walls is pleased to be collaborating with the City of Kimberley, Teck, and the EcoSmart Foundation.
- Top paid mining executives in BC
The highest paid executive was Charles Jeannes, president and CEO of Goldcorp.