Line will serve current and proposed mine projects in northwest BC
- Norseman Structures
Leading suppliers of fabric buildings and drilling rig enclosure systems to the oil, gas and mining industries
- North Arrow Minerals exploring for diamonds in Saskatchewan
Completes till sampling program at Pikoo projectby Peter Caulfield
- Helicopter surveying used at North American Nickel
NAN Maniitsoq property gains recognition as one of the worlds' most significant nickel depositsby Jessica Kirby
- Kamloops-based Moly-Cop will start construction this year on an expansion
Kamloops-based Moly-Cop will start construction this year on an expansion that will double its capacity.by Jessica Kirby
- Andy Randell helps budding geologists with free workshops
Andy Randell is helping budding geologists keep their skills sharp with free workshops and a positive attitudeby Jessica Kirby
Recent Mining Insider Articles
- Westhaven hunts for bonanza grade gold on its Shovelnose Gold Property
The Shovelnose property benefits from its close proximity to roads and infrastructure.
- Canada needs to act now to hold onto its global mining leadership
Head of the Mining Association of Canada addresses the Vancouver Board of Trade.
- New wave of diamond fever sweeps Northwest Territories; Prima Diamonds lands prime real estate
The NWT already serves as host to some of the world’s richest diamond mines.
- Energy News: Randall MacEwen appointed President & CEO of Ballard Power Systems
Effective October 6, 2014, Mr. MacEwen will replace John Sheridan as the Company’s President and CEO.
- K+S Potash Canada celebrates grand opening of new corporate headquarters
New corporate headquarters will be home to approximately one hundred KSPC employees and contractors.