- Teck’s Elkview operations recognized with TSM Leadership Award
Award recognizes facility-level excellence in corporate responsibility.
- Motley Fool writer likes Westshore Terminal’s output
What's behind the differing views on the export issue?
- Bringing reliable power to northern BC
BC Hydro’s Northwest Transmission Line, currently under construction, will benefit mining operations and northern communities.by Jessica Kirby
- Mineral dispositions in Saskatchewan skyrockets
Staking rushes in uranium and micro-diamond bearing kimberlites.
- US trucking giant buys up Westcan bulk commodities carrier
Kenan Advantage Group announced that it has completed the acquisition of RTL- Westcan Group.
- A BC company whose inventions improve mining equipment
Mike Hambalek and his team at Caliper Machine and Hydraulics in Cranbrook have come up with some heavy equipment innovations that are being used globally.by Karen Kornelsen
- Alberta orders cleanup of coal slurry spill
The Alberta government ordered the owner of a coal mine to clean up an estimated 670 million litres of waste water.
- Yukon Premier announces additional funding for Centre for Northern Innovation in Mining
Yukon Premier announces additional funding for Centre for Northern Innovation in Mining
- Little adverse affect from Fraser River Coal-Shipping Terminal, report says
Fraser River Coal-Shipping Terminal Report
- Teck announces subscription to AQM copper share placement
Teck announces subscription to AQM copper share placement