This zero-emissions vehicle operates entirely on battery and propulsion technology.
- Bel-Ray brings heavy duty lubricants to mining industry
Molylube SF 100 lubricants are suitable for use in a range of environmental conditions, ranging from sub-zero to high temperaturesby Jessica Kirby
- Roundup 2015 moves to new, roomier Vancouver venue
The theme of this year's conference is intelligent explorationby Peter Caulfield
- New guidebook describes opportunities in B.C. mining and exploration
The B.C. Centre of Training Excellence in Mining (CTEM) has just published (August 2014) the first edition of the BC Career Pathways Guidebook: Mining Careers.by Peter Caulfield
- B.C. aggregates producer builds new terminal in California
Polaris Minerals sets its sights on the expanding market in the Los Angeles area.by Peter Caulfield
- North American Nickel uses new ground geophysical surveys to identify mineralized targets
North American Nickel’s 100% owned Maniitsoq nickel-copper-cobalt-PGM project in southwest Greenland commenced exploration in June of this year.by Jessica Kirby
Recent Mining Insider Articles
- Global zinc shortage accelerates; Thunderstruck Resources to explore zinc project in Fiji
The world’s largest zinc mines are shutting down, propelling the spot price of zinc to a three-year high of $2,400 per metric ton.
- Teck reports ‘14 third quarter results—smaller profit, progress on projects
Teck Resources Limited reported third quarter adjusted profit attributable to shareholders of $159 million.
- Canadian wind energy holds annual conference and exhibition
As climate change once again captures headlines, the need to explore potential solutions like wind energy has never been greater.
- Highbank approaches milestone first production; ready to supply B.C. LNG and port infrastructure
The first barge to leave the new facility will be loaded with 1 inch crush destined for Prince Rupert.
- Teck releases new East Kootenay land conservation YouTube video
Teck's land purchase in British Columbia’s Elk Valley and Flathead River Valley for the purposes of conservation.