CR Metal Fabricators’ explosives transportation boxes are just one way the company has diversified over five decades
- Norseman Structures
Leading suppliers of fabric buildings and drilling rig enclosure systems to the oil, gas and mining industries
- North Arrow Minerals exploring for diamonds in Saskatchewan
Completes till sampling program at Pikoo projectby Peter Caulfield
- Completion of Highway 37 power line hailed
Line will serve current and proposed mine projects in northwest BCby Peter Caulfield
- Helicopter surveying used at North American Nickel
NAN Maniitsoq property gains recognition as one of the worlds' most significant nickel depositsby Jessica Kirby
- Kamloops-based Moly-Cop will start construction this year on an expansion
Kamloops-based Moly-Cop will start construction this year on an expansion that will double its capacity.by Jessica Kirby
Recent Mining Insider Articles
- Veris Gold Corp. receives top safety awards
Jerritt Canyon property has received three top safety awards from the Nevada Mining Association.
- Canadian mining industry outperforms 2nd quarter expectations
Canadian mining equities continued to show improvement during Q2 2014.
- College signs SunMine agreement
COTR President and CEO David Walls is pleased to be collaborating with the City of Kimberley, Teck, and the EcoSmart Foundation.
- Top paid mining executives in BC
The highest paid executive was Charles Jeannes, president and CEO of Goldcorp.
- Guest Editorial: Too early to tell what happened at Mount Polley
Until we know for sure, let’s ignore any suggestions that promote “ready, aim, fire” policy actions.by Kenneth P. Green Senior director, Natural Resource Studies The Fraser Institute