Swiss company Airlight Energy is testing a low-cost, transferable solar collector that could mitigate energy costs for mining operations in remote locations.
- Geology advocate to present at Mineral Exploration Roundup
Andrew Randell hopes to unite all players in the mineral and exploration industry.by Jessica Kirby
- Hudbay and VMS Ventures open the Reed copper mine
This northern Manitoba site has copper reserves estimated at $800 million and is located in Grass River Provincial Park.by Jessica Kirby
- Study names alternatives to Site C dam
Clean Energy BC says smaller clean-energy plants could save British Columbians a significant amount of money.by Karen Kornelsen
- KANATA Energy Group moves into northeastern B.C.
KANATA Energy Group Ltd. is building a gas refrigeration plant near Fort St. John.by Karen Kornelsen
- Bel-Ray brings heavy-duty lubricants to mining industry
Molylube SF 100 lubricants are suitable for use in a range of environmental conditions, ranging from sub-zero to high temperaturesby Jessica Kirby
Recent Mining Insider Articles
- Perception study of Aboriginal Canadians reveals low opinion of Mining industry
Results can help the resource industry build positive relationships with Aboriginal communities.
- Agnico Eagle Mines CEO says Amaruq discovery “one of the Company’s most exciting”
Amaruq gold project is located approximately 50 kilometres northwest of the Meadowbank mine in Nunavut.
- Amec Foster Wheeler
A new force in global engineering, project delivery, asset support, power equipment and consultancy is unveiled and leadership team confirmed.
- CSE trading reaches 2 billion share volume
Year-to-date activity more than double 2013—includes 36 mineral and resource companies raising capital
- MOU brings new phase of Canada-China nuclear energy
Candu Energy today welcomed the November 8 signing of a MOU between Natural Resources Canada and the China National Energy Administration.